We’re constantly sharing content via our Twitter feed, some really interesting stories and trends we’re finding. In case you’re not on Twitter, here’s some of the best articles we found:
- Tomorrow’s “digital cooking”: a 3D printer can create food, even cook it, via edible inks and blueprint recipes.
- Fascinating article! “The Psychology Behind Yogurt”, or how the probiotics in yogurt reduce stress and anxiety.
- “The End of the Career Food Critic”: On the changing role of the food critic, an interesting read.
- 200 lbs per person per year of food is thrown away and wasted. The Solution: A War Against Food Waste.
- File this one under “Never knew, Hardly Cared, Glad I Know”: “The History of Meatloaf”.
- Two Big Thumbs up to Slow Money: “Life After Fast Money and Fast Food”.