WAGYU SAUSAGE PASTA WITH CHARD RECIPE
- 1 package Lone Mountain Wagyu Beef Sausage Links, sliced
- 1lb pasta of your choice
- 1 bundle fresh chard, chopped
- 3 Tbs high quality cold pressed olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- Heat heavy skillet to medium high heat and start a large pot of water, bringing to boil.
- Sauté sausage in skillet until brown, about 10 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer sausage to large bowl and discard excess oil, keeping enough to sauté chard.
- Add chili flakes and chard to pan; sauté, about 5 minutes, turning often. Season with salt and pepper. Add to bowl with sausage.
- Cook pasta in boilingwater until tender but still firm.
- Drain and add to bowl with sausage and chard.
- Pour olive oil over pasta; toss to coat. Add 1/2 cup cheese and toss to combine. Season with fresh ground pepper and serve.