Whiskey and Wagyu make a perfect pair. To make it even better, we had our favorite bartender make smoky twist on an Old Fashioned with a Wagyu Jerky garnish for a holiday cocktail that’s sure to impress.
Old Smokey Recipe
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce maple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Float of smoky scotch, such as Laphroaig or Ardbeg
- 1 orange peel twists
- 1 pieces of Lone Mountain Wagyu Beef Jerky, ideally a longer and skinnier slice
- Mix bourbon, maple syrup and bitters in a short tumbler until syrup is dissolved.
- Add a single large ice cube or 2 medium sized ice cubes
- Add float of scotch (a thin layer on top of cocktail, do not mix)
- Garnish with orange twist and beef jerky slice.
- Drink up!