Hearty and oh so delicious, chili is one of those recipes that gets a serious upgrade when made with our Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef. The juices of the Wagyu simmer in with rest of the ingredients, imparting its buttery flavor in every bite.
Wagyu Beef Chile Recipe
- 2.5 pounds Lone Mountain Wagyu Ground Beef
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, with juice
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 6-8 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sour cream
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Green onions, chopped
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Saute onions until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add jalapenos and garlic. Saute for another minute.
- Add beef and cook until brown, about 5-7 minutes, breaking up with a fork into small crumbles.
- Add beans, tomatoes, spices, and broth.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowls, garnished with toppings as desired.