Two 1lb Packages
Sliced and diced, this classic stick to your ribs Stew Meat is perfect for feeding a crowd with a wonderfully aromatic, cozy meal filled with tender chunks of succulent Wagyu beef and other goodies in a perfectly hearty stew
- Each order contains 2 packages of Stew Meat chunks
- Average weight of each package is 1 lb.
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- Ships frozen in individual vacuum sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight/size of actual product may vary.
Thaw the prized Wagyu product as you see fit (see below under "Handling and Thawing" for deeper guidance.) We also suggest bringing thawed steaks to room temperature for 30 minutes or so.
We recommend simmering these chunks of beef to break down their connective tissues to reveal a melt-in-your-mouth experience
Use with your favorite beef stew, beef bourguignon, stroganoff, pot pie, goulash and chili recipes!
We ship via FedEx. Our standard ground shipping is 3-Day Ground. We also offer 2-Day Air, Overnight, and ** Overnight with Saturday Delivery options to ensure you receive your order for your special meal. Email email@example.com with any shipping and delivery questions. Not all areas are available for Saturday delivery, please email us for availability. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next eligible day, based on shipping preference.
- Free Ground Shipping for orders $100+ after discounts applied
- Free 2-Day shipping for orders $300+ after discounts applied
- Ground shipping: $25 for orders under $100
- 2-Day shipping: $55 for orders under $300
- Overnight shipping: $75
Handling & Thawing
Not digging into your Wagyu right away? Place your vacuum-sealed package in your freezer upon delivery. Your meat should be good for up to 12 months in your freezer… though we doubt it will stay there that long!
Have some time? Thaw your beef in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This is the best way to thaw, allowing the Wagyu to retain all of its natural juices for an exceptional flavor.
Hungry sooner? Keep beef in the vacuum-sealed package and submerge in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
Change of dinner plans? Thawed steaks still in the vacuum-sealed package can be safely refrozen as long as they have remained refrigerated and have not been thawed for longer than a day.