8 links, 8 patties
There isn’t much more we can say about our Patty and Sausage combo other than this: you get our luxurious Wagyu Beef Sausage Links and Wagyu Burger Patties, all ready to toss on the grill and… enjoy.
Get all you need for an outdoor or indoor BBQ with our Patty & Sausage Combo Set. Two packages of our luxe Wagyu Beef Sausage Links and eight preformed 1/4-pound Wagyu Burger Patties ready for the grill.
- Each order contains 2 packages Sausage Links and 2 packages Beef Patties for a total of 8 Sausage Links and 8 Patties
- Each Sausage Links package contains four 1/4-pound links and Each package of Patties contains four 1/4-pound patties
- Sausages arrive frozen and uncooked in freezer ready packaging
- Sausages have pork casing and are free of nitrates, nitrites, and preservatives
- Gluten free, dairy free
- Sausages best consumed within 7 days of thawing
- Ships frozen in individual vacuum sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
Thaw the prized Wagyu product as you see fit (see below under "Handling and Thawing" for deeper guidance.) We also suggest bringing thawed beef to room temperature for 30 minutes or so.
We always recommend cooking Wagyu to no more than Medium Rare. But your oven might throw heat better than ours, or you might be at sea level while we're up past mile-high. So, for the love of all things holy - like your precious Wagyu - take our timing specs with a grain of proverbial salt. Use your common sense and maybe even a meat thermometer and don't take our word for gospel.
Excellent, if you are a true carnivore then you need to treat yourself!
Bob B. , Verified Customer
We ship via FedEx. Our standard ground shipping is 3-Day Ground. We also offer 2-Day Air, Overnight, and ** Overnight with Saturday Delivery options to ensure you receive your order for your special meal. Email email@example.com with any shipping and delivery questions. Not all areas are available for Saturday delivery, please email us for availability. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next eligible day, based on shipping preference.
- Free Ground Shipping for orders $100+ after discounts applied
- Free 2-Day shipping for orders $200+ after discounts applied
- Ground shipping: $25 for orders under $100
- 2-Day shipping: $55 for orders under $200
- Overnight shipping: $75
Handling & Thawing
Not digging into your Wagyu right away? Place your vacuum-sealed package in your freezer upon delivery. Your meat should be good for up to 12 months in your freezer… though we doubt it will stay there that long!
Have some time? Thaw your beef in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This is the best way to thaw, allowing the Wagyu to retain all of its natural juices for an exceptional flavor.
Hungry sooner? Keep beef in the vacuum-sealed package and submerge in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
Change of dinner plans? Thawed steaks still in the vacuum-sealed package can be safely refrozen as long as they have remained refrigerated and have not been thawed for longer than a day.