- Each order contains 2 steaks
- Average weight of each steak is 8 ounces and around 2” thick
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness and flavor
- Ships frozen in individual vacuum-sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary.
- DISCLAIMER: This item is not eligible for sale on its own. This item can only be purchased with other products (I.e. order of Ribeye steaks, order of Chuck roast, etc.) in same order.
Sometimes you want to whip together a tasty and satisfying dinner. Other times, you want to prepare an awe inspiring, culinary work of art that showcases the utmost in quality and could make a five star restaurant blush. That’s when you need our 100% Fullblood Wagyu Filet Mignon.
Considered the ultimate steak, our 8oz 100% Fullblood Wagyu Filet Mignon truly epitomizes the exquisite quality of our brand. The velvety soft texture is accentuated with silky Wagyu juices, creating a decadent treat. It will have the highest marbling content of any filet mignon you can find, adding succulent flavor to its famous tenderness.
Expand for details
Thaw your Wagyu in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Once thawed, allow meat to reach room temperature for 30 minutes.
We always recommend cooking our Wagyu to no more than Medium Rare for optimal experience of the high marble content. Filet Mignon, especially, should be give extra care to not overcook.
Filets can be grilled, pan fried, broiled or roasted.
Grill: Heat grill to medium high. Sear each side for 1 minute on hottest part of the grill. Move steaks to lower heat and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Let rest 5 minutes before digging in.
Broil: Preheat oven to 425 F. Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat. Add a small amount of olive oil or butter. Season YOUR steak generously with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Sear each side of steak for 1 minute. Place skillet and steak in oven for approximately 6 to 8 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
DISCLAIMER: This item is not eligible for sale on its own. This item can only be purchased with other products (I.e. order of Ribeye steaks, order of Chuck roast, etc.) in same order.