Variety of Sizes
Smoking, Braising & Marinating
Our Wagyu Beef Back Ribs are cut from actual Ribeye Steaks. So, they’re marbled like steaks. And have the flavor profile of steaks. But they are not steaks. They’re ribs. So, you have to treat them like ribs… or more accurately… like the Wagyu beef ribs they are. So, slow cook ‘em. Smoke ‘em. Take your time. Relax. These ribs aren’t going anywhere. Until you eat them.
- Each Small order includes 6 racks of ribs (between 3-4 ribs per rack), weighing approximately 10.5 pounds.
- Each Large order includes 6 racks of ribs (includes 4 ribs per rack), weighing approximately 13.5 pounds.
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- Ships frozen in a vacuum sealed package, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary
Are you a fan of ribs? Or Ribeyes? Then give our Wagyu Beef Back Ribs are just up your alley. Cut from the legendary Ribeye steak, our Wagyu Beef Back Ribs are well marbled like our steaks. While not as meaty as a short rib, the meat of the back ribs is robustly flavored. These ribs are best when slow cooked to tenderize the meat and allow the rich flavors to permeate the meat. They are fantastic when smoked.
Thaw your Wagyu beef back ribs as you see fit (see below under "Handling and Thawing" for deeper guidance). We also suggest bringing beef steaks to room temperature for 30 minutes or so.
The beef back ribs were absolutely exceptional! Best meat you can buy.
Tony A. , Verified Customer
We ship via FedEx. Our standard ground shipping is 3-Day Ground. We also offer 2-Day Air, Overnight, and ** Overnight with Saturday Delivery options to ensure you receive your order for your special meal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping and delivery questions. Not all areas are available for Saturday delivery, please email us for availability. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next eligible day, based on shipping preference.
- Free Ground Shipping for orders $100+ after discounts applied
- Free 2-Day shipping for orders $300+ after discounts applied
- Ground shipping: $25 for orders under $100
- 2-Day shipping: $55 for orders under $300
- Overnight shipping: $75
Handling & Thawing
Not digging into your Wagyu right away? Place your vacuum-sealed package in your freezer upon delivery. Your meat should be good for up to 12 months in your freezer… though we doubt it will stay there that long!
Have some time? Thaw your beef in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This is the best way to thaw, allowing the Wagyu to retain all of its natural juices for an exceptional flavor.
Hungry sooner? Keep beef in the vacuum-sealed package and submerge in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
Change of dinner plans? Thawed steaks still in the vacuum-sealed package can be safely refrozen as long as they have remained refrigerated and have not been thawed for longer than a day.