- Large option includes 4 cheeks - average weight: 2.75 pounds
- Small option includes 5 cheeks - average weight: 2.5 pounds
- Trimmed for easy use
- Ships frozen in vacuum sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary.
Like brisket? Then you are going to LOVE our 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef Cheeks. This underrated cut has generally been available only by special request from a butcher. Why do people go out of their way to seek it out? Because these small pieces of heaven are arguably the best meat in the animal.
Our Wagyu Beef Cheeks are densely marbled and offer a rich, deep flavor. When slow-cooked, these "mini-briskets" if you will are meltingly tender...like the best pot roast you've ever experienced.
Thaw your Wagyu in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Once thawed, allow meat to reach room temperature for 30 minutes.
Traditionally used for Barbacoa, Beef Cheeks are designed for braising or smoking. When prepared properly, the meat will be astonishingly tender and flavorful.
See below for Related Recipes featuring our 100% Fullblood Wagyu Beef Cheeks for ideas and inspiration.