$ 188 (20% off)
Assortment of Cuts
Grilling & Smoking
Start off your grilling season with our Lone Mountain Wagyu Smoking Summer Set. This set contains the best cuts of Wagyu beef for smoking. Enjoy our famous packer brisket, which is our most popular cut with the best smokers in the country for a seriously upgraded BBQ experience. The Full Blood Wagyu Brisket is a game changer when it comes to competition or your backyard slow cooking adventure. This is also a great opportunity to sample our sausages! Savory and rich, perfect for the grill. Again, smoking welcome but optional. This set—full of mouthwatering cuts of wagyu beef for smoking—has all the makings for a perfect day in the backyard. Give it as a gift or indulge yourself. Either way you will be eating life to the fullest! Get all this while you can!
- Set contains 1 Large Full Packer Brisket and 2 Sausages Link Packages
- Weight of products:
- Full Packer Brisket: 10 - 12 lbs
- Each Sausage Link Package: 1 lb (4 links/package)
- 10-12 lbs of mouth-watering beef
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness and flavor
- Ships frozen in individual vacuum-sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary.
Thaw the prized Wagyu product as you see fit (see below under "Handling and Thawing" for deeper guidance). We also suggest bringing thawed cuts of Wagyu beef for smoking to room temperature for 30 minutes or so.
We always recommend cooking Wagyu to no more than Medium Rare. But your oven might throw heat better than ours, or you might be at sea level while we're up past mile-high. So, for the love of all things holy - like your precious Wagyu - take our timing specs with a grain of proverbial salt. Use your common sense and maybe even a meat thermometer and don't take our word for gospel.
We ship via UPS & FedEx. Our standard ground shipping is 3-Day Ground. We also offer 2-Day Air, Overnight, and ** Overnight with Saturday Delivery options to ensure you receive your order for your special meal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping and delivery questions. Not all areas are available for Saturday delivery, please email us for availability. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next eligible day, based on shipping preference.
- *Free Ground Shipping for orders $100+ after discounts applied *(excludes Hawaii & Alaska)*
- Free 2-Day shipping for orders $200+ after discounts applied
- Ground shipping: $25 for orders under $100 (excludes Hawaii & Alaska
- 2-Day shipping: $55 for orders under $200
- Overnight shipping: $75
Handling & Thawing
Not digging into your Wagyu right away? Place your vacuum-sealed package in your freezer upon delivery. Your meat should be good for up to 12 months in your freezer… though we doubt it will stay there that long!
Have some time? Thaw your beef in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This is the best way to thaw, allowing the Wagyu to retain all of its natural juices for an exceptional flavor.
Hungry sooner? Keep beef in the vacuum-sealed package and submerge in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
Change of dinner plans? Thawed steaks still in the vacuum-sealed package can be safely refrozen as long as they have remained refrigerated and have not been thawed for longer than a day.