- Each order includes one roast
- Each roast is approximately 3 to 4 pounds
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- Ships frozen in a vacuum sealed package, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary.
Break out the slow cooker and fill your home with the comforting aroma of stew or pot roast on a brisk Autumn or Winter day. Tender beyond words, our 3 to 4 pound 100% Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Roast will take all of your favorite cold weather recipes to a new dimension.
This roast makes the perfect meal for a family gathering. It is hearty and comforting, delicious with roasted potatoes, carrots and onions. It goes great with red wines and crusty bread. Add this chuck roast to your family menu for a real treat. Slow cooked it is tender and succulent. As a stew it is warm and satisfying. Prepared as steaks it is bold and hearty. You can’t go wrong with this versatile cut of beef.Expand for details
Thaw your Wagyu in the refrigerator for 24-48 hours. Once thawed, allow your meat to reach room temperature for 30 minutes.
The most popular ways to prepare chuck roast are by braising, slow cooking, stewing, or pot roasting.
See below for more Recipes and Tips featuring our 100% Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Roast