Take your BBQ up a notch with our Grilling Summer Set Special. Two packages of our luxe Wagyu Beef Sausage Links and four preformed 1/2-pound Wagyu Burger Patties ready for the grill. Available for Summer only.
- Each order contains 2 packages Sausage Links and 2 packages Beef Patties for a total of 8 Sausage Links and 4 Patties
- Sausage Link package weighs 1 lb and includes 4 links/package. Burger Patties are 8 oz. each and contain 2 patties/package
- Sausages arrive frozen and uncooked in freezer ready packaging
- Sausages have pork casing and are free of nitrates, nitrites, and preservatives
- Gluten free, dairy free
- Sausages best consumed within 7 days of thawing
- Ships frozen in individual vacuum sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
We ship via FedEx. Our standard ground shipping is 3-Day Ground. We also offer 2-Day Air, Overnight, and ** Overnight with Saturday Delivery options to ensure you receive your order for your special meal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping and delivery questions. Not all areas are available for Saturday delivery, please email us for availability. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next eligible day, based on shipping preference.
- Free Ground Shipping for orders $100+ after discounts applied
- Free 2-Day shipping for orders $200+ after discounts applied
- Ground shipping: $25 for orders under $100
- 2-Day shipping: $55 for orders under $200
- Overnight shipping: $75
Handling & Thawing
Not digging into your Wagyu right away? Place your vacuum-sealed package in your freezer upon delivery. Your meat should be good for up to 12 months in your freezer… though we doubt it will stay there that long!
Have some time? Thaw your beef in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This is the best way to thaw, allowing the Wagyu to retain all of its natural juices for an exceptional flavor.
Hungry sooner? Keep beef in the vacuum-sealed package and submerge in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
Change of dinner plans? Thawed steaks still in the vacuum-sealed package can be safely refrozen as long as they have remained refrigerated and have not been thawed for longer than a day.