- Each order includes one roast
- Each roast is approximately 3 pounds
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- Ships frozen in a vacuum sealed package, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary.
This "Royal Roast" hails from the shoulder (Chuck) on the animal. It is a locomotive muscle (aka it works a lot) so it is perfect for extended cooking techniques such as braising or roasting. Similar to the Chuck Roast the Cross-Rib or English Roast exhibits tremendous deep beef flavor and nice marbling. The cut is very versatile as it can be used as a roast, stew, grind and even as a steak. Still, our preference is to use the time-honored technique of the slow braise better known as a pot roast. This brings out the most in this cut and when you make it with 100% Fullblood Wagyu from Lone Mountain the results are truly regal.