- Each set contains 2 Ribeye Steaks and 2 Strip Steaks
- Ribeye Steaks weigh 16 oz each. Strip Steaks weigh 12 oz. each
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- Ships frozen in individual vacuum sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Free Shipping
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary.
Gourmet up the grill this summer with our Steak Summer Set Special. Two each of our densely marbled Ribeye and Strip steaks at a special price, available only for the summer.
We ship via UPS & FedEx. Our standard ground shipping is 3-Day Ground. We also offer 2-Day Air, Overnight, and ** Overnight with Saturday Delivery options to ensure you receive your order for your special meal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any shipping and delivery questions. Not all areas are available for Saturday delivery, please email us for availability. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next eligible day, based on shipping preference.
- *Free Ground Shipping for orders $100+ after discounts applied *(excludes Hawaii & Alaska)*
- Free 2-Day shipping for orders $200+ after discounts applied
- Ground shipping: $25 for orders under $100 (excludes Hawaii & Alaska
- 2-Day shipping: $55 for orders under $200
- Overnight shipping: $75
Handling & Thawing
Not digging into your Wagyu right away? Place your vacuum-sealed package in your freezer upon delivery. Your meat should be good for up to 12 months in your freezer… though we doubt it will stay there that long!
Have some time? Thaw your beef in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This is the best way to thaw, allowing the Wagyu to retain all of its natural juices for an exceptional flavor.
Hungry sooner? Keep beef in the vacuum-sealed package and submerge in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
Change of dinner plans? Thawed steaks still in the vacuum-sealed package can be safely refrozen as long as they have remained refrigerated and have not been thawed for longer than a day.