Variety of Cuts
No matter who you're rooting for, nothing is better to wrap up America's National Pastime with Lone Mountain Wagyu!
- Each set includes 8 Top Sirloin Baseball Steaks, 2 packages of Top Sirloin Kebabs and 2 packages of Sausage Links
- Average weight of Baseball Steaks are 8oz each, average weight of Kebab package is 1lb, each Sausage link weighs 1lb each (4 links/package).
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- Ships frozen in a vacuum sealed package, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight of actual product may vary.
Thaw the prized Wagyu product as you see fit (see below under "Handling and Thawing" for deeper guidance.) We also suggest bringing thawed beef to room temperature for 30 minutes or so.
We always recommend cooking Wagyu to no more than Medium Rare. But your oven might throw heat better than ours, or you might be at sea level while we're up past mile-high. So, for the love of all things holy - like your precious Wagyu - take our timing specs with a grain of proverbial salt. Use your common sense and maybe even a meat thermometer and don't take our word for gospel.
Grill: Heat the grill to medium high. Season the steak with salt, at minimum, or anything else that floats your boat. Sear each side for a minute or two. We're looking for Maillard reaction - that's brown and crispy. Move steaks to a lower heat and cook for another couple maybe 4-5 minutes. Take off the heat and let rest for 5 minutes, if you can wait. Oven: Heat oven to 425 F. Heat a cast-iron skillet over high heat on stove, and add a pat of butter or oil. Season the steak as your heart desires. Same idea as above: sear each side for a minute or two until browned and then transfer skillet to the oven for a few minutes, maybe 4 or 5. Take out and let rest for 5 minutes. We dare you.
We ship via UPS & FedEx. Our standard ground shipping is 3-Day Ground. We also offer 2-Day Air, Overnight, and ** Overnight with Saturday Delivery options to ensure you receive your order for your special meal. Email email@example.com with any shipping and delivery questions. Not all areas are available for Saturday delivery, please email us for availability. Orders placed after 10am CST will ship the next eligible day, based on shipping preference.
- *Free Ground Shipping for orders $100+ after discounts applied *(excludes Hawaii & Alaska)*
- Free 2-Day shipping for orders $200+ after discounts applied
- Ground shipping: $25 for orders under $100 (excludes Hawaii & Alaska
- 2-Day shipping: $55 for orders under $200
- Overnight shipping: $75
Handling & Thawing
Not digging into your Wagyu right away? Place your vacuum-sealed package in your freezer upon delivery. Your meat should be good for up to 12 months in your freezer… though we doubt it will stay there that long!
Have some time? Thaw your beef in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. This is the best way to thaw, allowing the Wagyu to retain all of its natural juices for an exceptional flavor.
Hungry sooner? Keep beef in the vacuum-sealed package and submerge in a bowl of cold water for a few hours.
Change of dinner plans? Thawed steaks still in the vacuum-sealed package can be safely refrozen as long as they have remained refrigerated and have not been thawed for longer than a day.