A new release for summertime 2018, presenting our Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Steak. The Chuck Steak hails from the chuck primal and has a flavor profile similar to the Ribeye. The Chuck Steak is normally not thought of as a high-value cut but what we've got here is truly abnormal. The Fullblood Wagyu genetics and the care we take to pamper these animals makes our Wagyu Chuck Steak a sumptuous and marbled experience akin to the ribeye. Enjoy this luxuriant versatile cut whichever way you please: high-temp sear on the grill, in a cast iron skillet, or braise it, or slice it thin shabu shabu style. Because the chuck steak originate from a locomotive area of the animal, there tends to be more connective tissue in the beef. We recommend marinating/braising if cooking for longer periods of time.
- Each order includes 4 chuck steaks
- Average weight of each steak is 12-14 ounces
- Wet aged for 56 days in own juices for ultimate moistness
- Ships frozen in individual vacuum sealed packages, on dry ice
- No Hormones, No Subtherapeutic Antibiotics
- Please note, due to natural variations in our cattle, weight/size of actual product may vary.